CPU intensive

Forum Forums Discussion CPU intensive

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by LutBot LutBot 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    elkarasu
    elkarasu
    Participant

hi guys,
    i try to use manipulation, innovation etc on CPU intensive but when i started craft, miqobot ended, i try to wait few minute but nothing, something i do wrong ?

Marco
    Marco
    Participant

Are you sure you aren’t trying to make Miqo crash by not giving it time to craft?
    Some recipes can even take up to +15 minutes, and even if it says that Miqobot is not responding, it’s actually processing.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

If you enable all CPU intensive skills it might take a few hours to solve. It shows you the required time and RAM in the solver box. Theres really no need to enable all settings at once. Ingenuity is usually enough.

elkarasu
    elkarasu
    Participant

ok and if i activat all and wait few houyr to work after the first time, other craft take the same time or it will be more faster ?

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

ok and if i activat all and wait few houyr to work after the first time, other craft take the same time or it will be more faster ?

It’ll take the same time every time you start a new/different craft, but not if you’re crafting the same item at the same time. So if you’re crafting 10 cottons, it’ll take x amount of time to calculate the rotation the first time, but wont for the remaining of the ten synths. Once you exit the crafting window tho it’ll have to think on how to solve it again.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.