Couldn't connect to Catnip server

Forum Forums Discussion Couldn't connect to Catnip server

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Diggerdoo
    Participant

This happened for around 20 minutes last night and has happened 3-4 times today. It loses connection for random periods of time then just auto fixes itself. Here is a copy paste of the little log at the bottom.

(1:12:53 PM) AFK for: 00:37:21 (2241 seconds)
    (1:22:06 PM) Emergency! Couldn’t connect to the catnip server! 🙁
    (1:43:12 PM) Oh noes, I am logged out! 🙁

It happened in the middle of a dungeon last night and while I was farming MGP this morning. No internet issues at all during these times on anything else. Any ideas or is this just a hiccup that I ignore?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

(1:22:06 PM) Emergency! Couldn’t connect to the catnip server!

Miqo lost connection with her server. She managed to reestablish the connection after that since there were no other error messages.

(1:12:53 PM) AFK for: 00:37:21 (2241 seconds)
    (1:43:12 PM) Oh noes, I am logged out!

You were kicked out of the game after 30 minutes of inactivity: https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/75f352278b2041ff88a8a08cad32ac665ce1a5eb
    If you want to stay logged in you have to instruct Miqo do something. Like click an icon or press a key every 15-20 minutes.

Diggerdoo
    Participant

Is it fairly common for it to lose connection like this to the server?

And ya the afk part I get, I just wanna make sure there isnt an issue with it connecting to the server. (I’m brand new here so I really don’t know the nuiances”

Thanks for the quick reply, I wasn’t expecting to hear one today!

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Depends on your internet connection. Its not a problem if you lose a packet or two per hour. Happens sometimes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.