Continue Scenario after respawn

Forum Forums Discussion Continue Scenario after respawn

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Whitebooker 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Whitebooker
    Participant

Hi There,

I just wandered if there is an option, odor command to tell Miqo to jump to the next scenario chapter if she dies…

I’m currently farming the Shb nodes and some of the grids use stealth way not often enough… So it would be handy to tell her to g to the next chapter, if respawn is triggered…

ShinobiSlayer
    ShinobiSlayer
    Participant

I had this problem as well.

What I did was add koCheckpoint() to the beginning of the chapter for whatever I want to gather for the day. When Miqo dies, she’ll restart from the beginning of the chapter. It only allows for a maximum of 3 KOs before exiting the scenario, but I think you could probably refresh the KO count if you put repeatChapter(x) at the end (haven’t tested it).

Its not quite the same as what you’re asking for, but you could make multiple chapters with koCheckpoint() on each one and set gather(x) low enough so Miqo can rotate between them if she doesn’t get killed.

Archie
    Participant

I had this problem as well.
    It only allows for a maximum of 3 KOs before exiting the scenario, but I think you could probably refresh the KO count if you put repeatChapter(x) at the end (haven’t tested it).

The Default is 3, maximum is actually 10. The count restarts whenever command is executed (so repeating chapter will reset it).

Whitebooker
    Participant

Works like a charm, thanks for the input! Now my scenarios all have koCheckpoint(10) before every teleport….

No more video after 20 Minutes unattended due to being killed 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.