Complete Gathering Grids Import?

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Complete Gathering Grids Import?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Cirno#9 Cirno#9 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

TLMBot
    Participant

So, I have tried using the Gathering Grids Index to slowly make a complete grid set of grids to use, but it is somewhat hard to find each and every grid since many in the index either have problems or overlap or other problems. Does anyone happen to have a full “Import” of grids? I’m sure many of the newer users would appreciate this, so hopefully, a veteran might have something along the lines of this or be able to put something like this together easier than I can.

ryuuzaki08
    Participant

I was just wondering if it’s possible to reorganize scenarios/grids/presets in Miqobot’s lists. They kind of get out of control after a while haha. But I am slowly working on something like a “master import”

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator
    1+

I was just wondering if it’s possible to reorganize scenarios/grids/presets in Miqobot’s lists.

Of course it is. Quit Miqo, open presets.miqo in any sane editor and move (i.e. cut-and-paste) lines any way you like. Just make sure you move whole sets (name and sequence) together. Backing up original presets.miqo won’t hurt either.

TLMBot
    Participant

So I’m guessing there is not a better method other than either making my own or piecing together stuff through trial and error from the Index?

Cirno#9
    Cirno#9
    Participant

So I’m guessing there is not a better method other than either making my own or piecing together stuff through trial and error from the Index?

What I ended up doing was writing a quick python script to read all the grid files, sort them based on job and level then write a new file to import that had everything sorted.

Grid naming needs to conform to either MIN##, BOT##, or BTN## for it to pick it up.
    Ex: MIN5, MIN30, BOT5, Btn15

I’ll more than likely edit it later to account for grids that have spaces in the name like “Bot 5” or something, but for now~

Grid Sorter
    It’s currently using Mochi’s grid pack as an example.
    If you need to add more grids click the add file button, give it a .txt name (min35grid.txt, etc.), save it, go back to main.py and hit run.

The sorted grids are dumped out to sorted_grids_import.txt.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Cirno#9 Cirno#9.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.