Commanding Craftsman's Draught leve turn-in scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Commanding Craftsman's Draught leve turn-in scenario

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jcoolth 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kokirikid
    kokirikid
    Participant
    3+

Hiya – this is just an updated version of malarkey’s cookies turn-in scenario edited for this expansion’s money leve, Commanding Craftsman’s Draught.

NOTES:
    1- Make sure you’re on ALC
    2- Make sure you have already accepted “Nearly There” from Grigge. This makes sure our leve is in a consistent menu spot
    3- Position yourself closer to Grigge so Target NPC chooses him. Set Ahldiyrn as your focus target.
    4- Change the last line to match number of allowances you’re using
    5- This script assumes high quality turn ins, remove one confirm line if you’re doing nq for some reason

KEYBINDS:
    I use num keys on my mouse, so mine are weird. Sorry. Here’s what each key needs to do, or be changed to match your keybinds:
    f6 – Confirm
    ctrl+f6 – Open Submenu
    f9 – Scroll Up
    f10 – Scroll Down
    f11 – Target Focus Target
    f12 – Target Nearest NPC

• This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by kokirikid kokirikid.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    CountChocula001
    CountChocula001
    Participant

Just got this to work after replacing the keybinds. Thank you!!

way2sleepy
    way2sleepy
    Participant

Can someone who was able to make this work printscreen their keybinds and show them to me?

Somehow, I was never able to make this work (even after changing my keybinds) and I’m pretty sure it’s a keybind problem…

jcoolth
    Participant

Works flawlessly after tweak the timing from 0.5 to 1.0. Maybe due to high ping.

Thank you, kokirikid!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.