Combat

Forum Forums Discussion Combat

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by catandfiddle catandfiddle 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Timray
    Timray
    Participant
    1+

Any word on Combat?
    I see that the last post was a year ago

nightmareknight
    Participant
    2+

I’ll second this. Even if it doesn’t include the scenario editor, this is one of the things I’m looking forward to the most.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Its a duplicate thread: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/eta-on-combat/
    I support this too though im sure they would let us know if it was released.

Zackj
    Participant

This would be great, even something as simple as a FATE bot or a POTD farmer.

nightmareknight
    Participant
    1+

Even less than that, just a basic path finding app utilizing something similar to the gathering paths, and using skills based on a user created algorithm, like the gathering rotations currently do.

Shmyaka999
    Participant

Yep, it will be something like this. The simpleyer the bether.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you very much for your suggestions!

Combat is planned for release shortly after Scenario Engine. We are doing our best to deliver new features as fast as possible 🙂

spleaf1469
    Participant

Any updates on the combat mode? Would really make this bot complete.

catandfiddle
    catandfiddle
    Participant
    1+

The miqo team is still hard at work getting the solvers and other features working for SB, so it’s doubtful combat has progressed or will be available any time before these much-needed updates.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.