Combat setting resetting

Forum Forums Discussion Combat setting resetting

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  clementxd 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

hidingfromu
    Participant

Hi,

For some reason my combat settings reset every time I reload Miqo. All other settings save and persist through a reload, all my scenarios load in fine. The only tab that is affected is combat. Is this a feature? It’s been happening for a while now, also with previous versions.

Actually thinking about it I can’t remember them ever persisting through a reload.

I’ve checked the settings file, it’s not read only, it correctly updates with the correct settings when I close Miqo. I’ve even tried manually changing the settings within the file …. no joy. All it seemed to do was try to skip every cutscene in game even though it was a combat setting I’d changed.

Any ideas?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

In order to investigate your issue, we would require additional information.
    Please contact our Tech Support and we will do our best to help you: https://miqobot.com/#support

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

If you mean the boxes you tick off in the combat assist screen, I believe its supposed to be that way. Or at the very least I always assumed that to be the case, Lol.

hidingfromu
    Participant

Those are the ones. All the other checkboxes persist through a restart though. Why don’t they? Feature? I’m guessing not seeing as Miqo has contributed πŸ˜€

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Those are the ones. All the other checkboxes persist through a restart though. Why don’t they? Feature? I’m guessing not seeing as Miqo has contributed πŸ˜€

I think she wasnt sure what you were speaking of and was making sure rather than guess. But we’ll find out!

soviras
    soviras
    Participant

The combat settings seem to save now. At least for me they do.

clementxd
    Participant

oh it doesnt for it =O i thought it was suppose to be like that

hidingfromu
    Participant

Okay all,

Miqo support sorted it for me. They had me assign a hotkey, I used ctrl+alt+shift+9, and now it saves the selections I’ve made though a reload.

Thanks Miqo support!

clementxd
    Participant

sorry im pretty noob at this, where should i assign the hotkey? Thanks in advance!

hidingfromu
    Participant

sorry im pretty noob at this, where should i assign the hotkey? Thanks in advance!

There is a box underneath the options for pausing on text input. Copy and paste “ctrl+alt+shift+9” into this box (assuming you don’t have this key combination already assigned to any other function), and that should do it πŸ™‚

clementxd
    Participant

oo got it thanks buddy!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.