Combat script clicks in chat window

Forum Forums Discussion Combat script clicks in chat window

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tkin 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

tkin
    Participant

I’ve been running both the Holminster Switch and Garuda tank achievement scripts. In both cases, something is randomly clicking in the chat box (or pressing enter to type into the window). The script then halts with a “are we chatting?” Which is great, I wouldn’t want to be sending that into the chat window anyway.

But what is causing it to show up in the chat window? I’ve even left my PC alone (not even using the PC while the script and game are running in the background). Seems to happen regardless.

Note: my apologies if this is a duplicate post. I posted last night and I didn’t see it show up anywhere on the forum.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Looks like a shortcut collision in your keybinds. Take a look here seems like this is your issue: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/auto-pause-for-chat-combat/

tkin
    Participant

That’s probably exactly what I’m looking for. Thanks for (likely) resolving my problem!

tkin
    Participant

Follow-up:

That was it. Running seamlessly now. It is all about knowing what to look for – and I didn’t know what to search for. Thanks, Lyfox.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.