Combat Scenario?

Forum Forums Discussion Combat Scenario?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Oppie Oppie 2 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

YoToDoShi
    Participant

Is there a way to initialize the Combat mobile through scenario?

Been using targetnext with a macro but its extremely limited. Is there a way to start the auto combat through a scenario??

Arc
    Arc

No, this feature has not yet been implemented, and the community voted against this feature a while back, because it is too risky and therefore might draw too much attention towards Miqobot.

Since that vote there has been barely any talk about that feature, and the only thing that would lead to development of that feature would be a shift in the community’s demands to implement it. On top of that, the Miqobot Dev team is currently not able to keep working on Miqobot (or in a barely limited scope), since they are from the Ukraine and suffer from recent irl events.

YoToDoShi
    Participant
    1+

That’s a horrible decision NOT to include it as people are just using macros anyway….

They really should have implemented it years ago. Would make Miqo so much more versatile.

When the IRL gets situation how do we initiate another vote or something?? Since everything is already implemented it should be pretty quick to just enable it in scenarios.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Theres nothing you can do. You can vent out frustration if you like but it wont change a thing. We dont know if Miqo devs are alive at this point. Or if they have all limbs attached. There are horrible things happening in Ukraine. And it doesnt seem to stop anytime soon.

Oppie
    Oppie
    Participant

I will refrain from adding a layer (not necessarily nice) so I will just invite you to be careful with what you post YotoDoShi… It’s not the first time that your posts are… painful and one day I’m afraid that some people will lose their cool and don’t care about the good mood on this forum just to have the pleasure that this circus stops…

Thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.