Combat Question

Forum Forums Discussion Combat Question

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  darkpokemon 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

magnus808
    Participant

This is question will be a 2 parter.

1. Does this bot do Combat rotation, but let me do the moving? Meaning it will do rotation for my character so I dont have to micro manage cooldowns etc. and I just move my character to dodge so it feels like I’m doing something?

2. If I’m lower than level 80 will the combat bot work? Or does this only work at max level? I ask this because im thinking of boosting to level 70 then going to 80 before Endwalker.

Trying to see if this bot is for me. I mainly want to use this bot to fight for me but due to me being semi handicap and the rotations in FFXIV being way more involved than WOW, I need something to do a rotation for me.

Thanks any help would be appreciated.

darkpokemon
    Participant

Hey yeah, it does the rotation for you while you control your character doesn’t matter what lvl you are 1-80! Melee has a positional button which will auto make them go to flank or rear but you can turn that off if you know the positional yourself! you can have an ignore hotbar which you can put moves you dont want miqobot to use on and you can manually click them

magnus808
    Participant

Thank you for the reply. One more question for the Heal Assist portion, do I have to manually target the party member? or will it auto target and heal/barrier whoever needs it in my party?

Denekro
    Participant

it will do that automatically, but you have to assign buttons to switch between your group window, but the bot willsay that, if it isn`t set

magnus808
    Participant

Sounds like I’m going to boost a healer.

Does a particular healer work well? or maybe one that doesnt work too well with the bot? I was looking at Astrologian but since it’s pretty complicated I wasnt sure if the bot was good for that healer Job.

darkpokemon
    Participant

https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/patch-notes/, Most of every classes 80 rotation is implemented (some need a bit of fine tuning but that would be more for higher end raiding but all three healers are pretty effective

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.