Combat Question Squadrons

Forum Forums Discussion Combat Question Squadrons

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TheSacredBird 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

TheSacredBird
    Participant

Hello I apologize if this has been answered in the past but the only post I could find was from over a year ago. I don’t see it on the currently planned feature updates and I know the main focus at the moment is the lvl 80 trust and gathering. Are there any plans to add a squadron dungeon after Sohm Al the lvl 52 one? I am guessing the only option would be the lvl 60 dungeon but right now going from lvl 52-71 using Miqo feels kinda bad.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

We haven’t discovered any viable alternatives to (Lv53) Sohm Al.

• (Lv60) dungeons give -32% of Sohm Al experience and thus are not efficient.
    • (Lv57) The Vault gives +3.6% experience boost, but the wipe rate becomes extremely high due to many mechanics hitting your character for 90% HP.

If you have any other ideas, we are open to suggestions.

TheSacredBird
    Participant

That makes sense to me I didn’t realize that it gave that much less XP and a +3.6% increase even without the high wipe rate just doesn’t seem worth the time you guys would have to take to make the scenario. Thank you for the response! If only SE made squadrons or trusts for Stormblood.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.