Combat Assist – Use Items

Forum Forums Discussion Combat Assist – Use Items

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 3 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Amzo
    Participant

I doubt this gets requested at all, but is there any plans to add an option to combat assist for the use of items.

The reason I think this would be a good idea would be for solo content of deep dungeons and in the world where miqobot can hit the items needed to cure debuffs e.g spine drops, echo drops, and so on, as trying to bash them from the hotbar when miqo is running can take awhile, and pausing just to pop them in a solo run of potd or hoh can mess up the rotation.

Additionally items such as sustaining potions are hard to get to pop when using the combat assist. Since these items work similiar to skills that healers have already, I don’t see it as a difficult tasks, as regen and esuna are similar, it would be just using the items in place.

Maybe if items could be a thing in combat assist, what about stat boosting items, potion of dexterity or vitality when taking massive damage .

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Yes, items support has already been requested.
    It will require an additional combat module and will be implemented in one of the future updates.

Thank you for your request!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.