Combat Assist Locking Target

Forum Forums Discussion Combat Assist Locking Target

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

atchadwi
    Participant

I’ve been noticing an issue with a couple jobs so far where Miqobot with combat assist on locks onto the target and I’m only able to move in a circle around the target. I’ve tried removing any keybinds related to locking target to no avail. I’m seeing this specifically on Monk and Bard (strangely enough). At first I thought it was a positional thing but it seems not. If I set a keybind for Movement > Lock Camera on Target, I can disable the issue when I go into combat, otherwise it just sticks to the target. Anyone have any ideas? I’ve also attached a pic with an icon that I see on the target when this happens specifically.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

This issue usually indicates that Auto-Lock Target setting is enabled.
    It is not related to Assist Mode or Miqobot in general, this is an ingame setting that you can toggle at your own convenience.

You can find it under System -> Character Configuration -> Control Settings -> Target -> Automatically lock on target when initiating auto-attack.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.