Combat Assist Hot Bar/Key Binds

Forum Forums Discussion Combat Assist Hot Bar/Key Binds

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Feand 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Feand
    Participant
    1+

so my question is just whetehr you need to put keybinds on all your hot bars that are abilities your using.

IE; 7 hot bars 4 of them keybinded, would the bot use abilties on the non keybinded hotbars if theyre on the screen? or do i have to keybind every hot bar thats visable?

also can i just set them on the hot bars have the multiple hotbar enabled and not even have the 7 active on my screen just so its cleaner?

Also will it use the best rotation or should i only put the best rotation abilties on the hot bars for the bot to use? for endgame dungeona and raids?

Feand
    Participant

no responses so i thought id provide a visual example.

would the despair spell still cast seeing as its on a visually displayed hot bar but has no keybind?
    where as the other picture has a key bind and so it would cast?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Nott
    Participant

If you have an ability on any hotbar (seemingly even the ones you tell it to ignore) miqo will look at using that ability either as part of the rotation or as needed (such as healing).

If the slot its in isn’t bound, miqo will try to switch the main bar to that bar using keybinds to switch bars, so it can trigger the ability. Switching bars isn’t optimal and will slow down ogcd ability usage.

I’m not sure about hidden bars but I know the bot works even with the UI off, at least till it looks for a chest to open…she doesn’t like that.

I would suggest just testing it out on a dummy. If it doesn’t work, try making the bars super small?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

I believe this guide answers all your questions: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-keybinds/

Feand
    Participant

So , you cant make miqo auto target mobs either?
    thanks for the answer though 🙂

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Yes, Assist Mode is designed to perform combat rotations only.
    It will not target enemies or dodge AoE omens automatically.

Feand
    Participant

Thanks i appreciate the info 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.