Combat Assist failing

Forum Forums Discussion Combat Assist failing

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Kuarupi 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Kuarupi
    Participant

Combat Assist failing

I read some topics reporting problems in using combat assist, I come here in this post to report the same, however, with the inclusion of the DRK class.

I start using CA normally, then suddenly it stops working, it’s just auto-attack, I’ve tested it with brd, mch, whm, dnc, drk.

I already closed and opened the miqo, restarted the pc and the problem persists, any possible idea of what it could be?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Could be many reasons.
    – Some action is missing from your hotbar.
    – You accidentally hit a pause hotkey.
    – A game plugin breaks Miqo.
    – Theres a server connection issue.
    Its hard to say without some more info. Do you mean that it stops working on all classes you tested? Have you noticed any specific conditions for it to happen?

Kuarupi
    Participant

Could be many reasons.
    – Some action is missing from your hotbar. – none action missing in hotbar
    – You accidentally hit a pause hotkey. – i dont have pause hotkey
    – A game plugin breaks Miqo. – maybe, but i dont use combat plugin in class i mentioned
    – Theres a server connection issue. – can be
    Its hard to say without some more info. Do you mean that it stops working on all classes you tested? Have you noticed any specific conditions for it to happen?

he stop works in all class i tested, and no, i dont noticied any specific condition for he stop works, like i say and others say too, it starts well, after a while it starts to fail, staying only in AA.

yesterday after i posted here i closed miqo, restarted pc, opened the game again, started miqo and tried to go as dragoon and still the same.

if it was a problem with my pc, after I restarted and opened everything again, it should have stopped the problem, but it wasn’t and it’s not what happens.

I don’t know what to do when it bugs, because not even closing and opening it again solves it.

P.S – only in combat system have problem, other stuffs work very well.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  Kuarupi.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

I mean more technical info. Like message logs, game screenshots, hotbar screenshots, Miqo screenshots, your keybinds, etc. As for plugins it doesnt have to be a combat one. It could be any plugin at all because they change the inner workings of the game client and can easily break Miqo. Have you tried launching with a standard launcher and disabling all addons?

powder
    Participant

i cannot h elp you with the bugs, but if you use dalamud plugins then i would reccommend
    adding the dalamud repo plugin -https://raw.githubusercontent.com/UnknownX7/DalamudPluginRepo/master/pluginmaster.json

and the “cursed shit” plugin you can find from dalamuds original plugin list.

the plugin changes skills dynamically and will do full rotations with the press of a button.

ive had to rely on this when miqo was down and found it to be much more reliable due to having complete control over your commands, especially for tank, no more popping inner release on the firs tomohawk pull.

Kuarupi
    Participant

i cannot h elp you with the bugs, but if you use dalamud plugins then i would reccommend
    adding the dalamud repo plugin -https://raw.githubusercontent.com/UnknownX7/DalamudPluginRepo/master/pluginmaster.json

and the “cursed shit” plugin you can find from dalamuds original plugin list.

the plugin changes skills dynamically and will do full rotations with the press of a button.

ive had to rely on this when miqo was down and found it to be much more reliable due to having complete control over your commands, especially for tank, no more popping inner release on the firs tomohawk pull.

i am using this repository.

Kuarupi
    Participant

I mean more technical info. Like message logs, game screenshots, hotbar screenshots, Miqo screenshots, your keybinds, etc. As for plugins it doesnt have to be a combat one. It could be any plugin at all because they change the inner workings of the game client and can easily break Miqo. Have you tried launching with a standard launcher and disabling all addons?

The miqo does not break, it is only in AA, it is working, but without rotating the selected class.

I did not take ss, I did not record video, there is no log, because how I said the miqo does not break or stop, just stop rotating and is in aa.

But when this happens again and it will happen I will take SS, record video if you give (will fuck me to get the camtasia open, waiting for the bot to give stick). But I will do that.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  Kuarupi.
    jimjankins
    jimjankins
    Participant

When combat assist stops working, does Miqobot window stop responding and/or use an abnormal amount of CPU utilization?

Nasmagorth
    Participant

Miqo seems to be not doing combat assist either but only in Bozja for me. Was working perfectly fine in dungeons, but doesn’t work in Bozja. There seems to be an issue with using hotkeys when there as well. Can’t open map either.

Kuarupi
    Participant

When combat assist stops working, does Miqobot window stop responding and/or use an abnormal amount of CPU utilization?

Look, I didn’t pay attention to the use of ram and the miqo processor when it stops doing the auto attack correctly, but I will pay attention now that you commented.
    I had noticed that he gets a little stuck, heavy, but he didn’t stop responding, he just didn’t do the AA correctly.

I will pay attention.

Kuarupi
    Participant

Miqo seems to be not doing combat assist either but only in Bozja for me. Was working perfectly fine in dungeons, but doesn’t work in Bozja. There seems to be an issue with using hotkeys when there as well. Can’t open map either.

Someone commented that it could be my internet with lag and with that affecting the communication of the miqo with its server, I honestly don’t know. but it only stops working when i do savage for example or dg lvl 90, i didn’t notice if it stops responding in dg low lvl.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.