Combat Assist and DOT spamming due to debuff limit on target

Forum Forums Discussion Combat Assist and DOT spamming due to debuff limit on target

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Carl Arbogast Carl Arbogast 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Swoopper
    Swoopper
    Participant

The game has an issue where it caps the number of debuffs(DOTS) on a target. If you are the person applying a DOT after that cap is reached your DOT is still working but it does not show up on the target.

This being said what I am finding is when this happens the Combat Assist doesn’t see that your dot is actually working and it spams the DOTS it normally puts up and pretty much nothing else.

Is there a work around to this OR is this the nature of the beast?

Thank you

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

Yeah, it’s particularly an issue right now in Baldesion Arsenal, with more than 50 players still alive at Absolute Virtue and Ozma, if as a BRD you’re not pulling with Miqobot as soon as possible and ensure your DoTs shows up in the list, Miqobot will lose track for them, even if you manually Iron Jaw to show her they’re both ticking, she’s not yet able to pick up from there.

I’m not very worried about this, because the real only times when this happens, are fights where there’s so many players, that DPS never matters, even in Baldesion Arsenal right now, most people are full +2 gear, and DPS check disappeared.
    This will never happen in Ultimate and Savage for example, where it really matters.

I’m 100% sure Miqobot devs know all this, and I believe that if ACT is able to simulate DoT ticks and have user created alarms working flawlessly to warn you when a DoT is about to wears off, it will be the same with Miqobot later on, when they’ll be done coding the assist feature.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.