Combat Assist?

Forum Forums Discussion Combat Assist?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by malarkey malarkey 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ps34pc
    Participant

So I have been reading some threads and I am a little confused. Combat Assist is just for squad/trust runs?
    I saw threads where people were talking about using it for savages. They are doing them solo or they are actually using it during group play?

aeva
    aeva
    Participant
    1+

Assist can run certain squadron/trusts for you automatically or perform your rotations in combat whilst you retain control of movement

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant
    1+

There are two separate entries in the combat tab: squadrons and assist. Squadrons is for Miqo automating squadron/trust runs from the drop-down menu. Assist is for Miqo doing the combat sequence with you controlling the character movement.

ps34pc
    Participant

There are two separate entries in the combat tab: squadrons and assist. Squadrons is for Miqo automating squadron/trust runs from the drop-down menu. Assist is for Miqo doing the combat sequence with you controlling the character movement.

I just started using the squad this morning. Its amazing!
    So for the assit part can I use it anywhere I want like hunting or farming or whatever and just move around?

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant
    1+

I don’t pvp so I don’t know if assist works there but it has worked everywhere else I have used it, open world, dungeons, trials, raids.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.