Combat Assist

Forum Forums Discussion Combat Assist

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

NotABotter
    Participant

Just curious is the devs think combat assist will be back to working order when miqo is up and running again. 🙂

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    4+

We are doing everything in our power to fix all Miqobot features as fast as possible.
    But since the Combat system in Shadowbringers has underwent a radical overhaul, we might have to downgrade some rotations in order to avoid delaying the release.

In any case, the Combat system is fundamental for upcoming features and it will be upgraded at the first opportunity.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Thank you so much for keeping us in the loop Miqo. Looking forward to the release ^^

zgo63925
    Participant

But since the Combat system in Shadowbringers has underwent a radical overhaul, we might have to downgrade some rotations in order to avoid delaying the release.

Please do, if not even get miqo up and running without updating the combat system at all, I’m pretty sure most of us currently just want to make money with the skyrocketeted prices of gathering mats and level our gatherers and crafters.

Not to mention that anyone who is serious about progression will not need or want miqobot of endgame raids/trials.

Regardless of your decision know that we are all very happy about getting a stripped down version up sooner than to wait longer.

🙂

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  zgo63925.

Poisonling
    Participant

I want Miqo just for the combat assist

zgo63925
    Participant
    1+

And I already can’t take you serious anymore.

infuriated
    Participant
    1+

I would be happy with an early release if it meant i could start gathering.
    Crafting i can do with macros for the time being… but gathering manually is too time consuming at the moment, i leveled up to 74 on both miner and bot and i wanted to die inside from boredom.

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator
    1+

I would be happy with an early release if it meant i could start gathering.
    Crafting i can do with macros for the time being… but gathering manually is too time consuming at the moment, i leveled up to 74 on both miner and bot and i wanted to die inside from boredom.

“Hear, hear!” (C)

Poisonling
    Participant

And I already can’t take you serious anymore.

I dont care if you take me seriously or not, I mainly use Miqo for combat, as I used other bots for WoW

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    3+

I think it was a joke regarding figure of speech. Miqo is cute its not a sin to want her.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.