Combat assist

Forum Forums Discussion Combat assist

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by jimjankins jimjankins 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Turbo21
    Participant

Hello everyone, i’m new to the FF14 and just leveling up at the moment. Was wondering which dps class is as close to being fully functional at max level. I realize that none are at the moment, but if someone that has experience with multiple 70 dps and the bot could comment on which job comes close to utilizing good dps.

My goal is to level a dps class that can “get by” by the time i reach 70 in dungeons without causing red flags, until the bot has its combat rotations done all the way to max level rotations. Thank You.

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

BRD. I just throw in empyrean and …repulgant? ( the 70 class quest skill) arrow whenever I can. Usually near the top of the dps charts and definitely do well enough

Not to say others aren’t fine – really, you control your own movement, so any class works well enough to not get noticed as a bot

Sora
    Sora
    Participant

Top DPS in what dungeons?
    High end raids too?

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

I don’t have an issue showing in the top 5 or so with ACT in lighthouse/the one before that (haven’t bothered w/ orbonne yet), or end game dungeons. I mostly “lose” to people who are better geared than I (as I just live in i380 crafted gear and don’t care/have gear better than that)

jimjankins
    jimjankins
    Participant

SAM, BRD and RDM are likely the jobs with the most “intact” rotations currently. Most of the stuff left out are all oGCD so you can just toss em in as you see fit.

It’s cool to think it’s only going to get better with each iteration 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.