Combat asist issue

Forum Forums Discussion Combat asist issue

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Arc Arc 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

eldergroose
    Participant

Trying to use combat assist on SMN and Miqo only ever casts Ruin III, literally that it all that is ever cast. Am I maybe missing something? All my abilities are on my hotbars.

Elysen
    Elysen
    Participant

It’s due to the SMN rework in EW. Atm Miqo combat hasn’t been updated for EW so it’s trying to use abilities from old SMN.

kokirikid
    kokirikid
    Participant

Adding to this instead of a new thread – Combat seems to just mash my ‘1’ key even at levels when my 1 key isn’t active. Am I supposed to have my keybinds arranged a certain way for combat to work? Where do I find this arrangement?

(Specifically, I’m using Monk, it should be using bootshine instead of dragon kick at low levels but it’s not using bootshine even though that is also on my bar)

Kouhei
    Kouhei
    Participant

You do not need to organize a certain way, I have heard some people have issues with MNK not working. MNK works well enough at level 80 imo but some people seem to have a issue.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Kouhei Kouhei.
    Arc
    Arc
    1+

– Summoner has been completely reworked in Endwalker, and is now essentially an entirely new job
    – Monk has also been reworked a lot, so it’s mostly a new job

When a new job comes out, all Miqo implements at first is the basic 1-2-3 combo or the basic attack for casters (+ basic heal for healers). Nothing else will work. And since Monk has been reworked a lot it won’t work more than at the base level, so will Summoner and so will Reaper and so will Sage.

Because of the war in Ukraine the Miqobot Devs weren’t able to complete updating those jobs to Level 80 status, and it’s probably also not gonna happen until Russia stops attacking the country for good.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.