Combat Arcanist

Forum Forums Discussion Combat Arcanist

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  shadowthegamer 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

silver
    Participant

Simply put the Arcanist combat Ive noticed will not heal itself. Why is this?
    Gunbreaker has no problems popping regen on itself why wont the Combat assist cast physick?

Kind Regards,

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

Gunbreaker’s Aurora is a defensive oGCD which comes at no cost and is efficient at any level.
    Arcanist’s Physick is a GCD spell which comes at the cost of reduced DPS and stops being efficient at level 20.

shadowthegamer
    Participant
    3+

As someone who plays acranist/summoner (or actually all classes if you don’t mind me bragging for a minute), I really want to empathize that you should not focus on healing as arcanist. Your job is that of a damage dealer for a reason.

As example: I have 80798 HP on lvl 80 with my summoner and casting physic heals me… 825 hp (or about 1225 when the heal crits). When it comes to parties let the heal do their job, and when going solo kill all the things before they can kill you.

Hope that helps.

PS: If you are looking for a class that can hit things and heal themselves, you might wanna try out paladin and red mage.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.