Collecting

Forum Forums Discussion Collecting

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Zankul
    Zankul
    Participant

So I’m trying to just gather collectables.
    Specifically blue ore which I can gather infinite and turn in for yellow crafting scripts.
    No I’m not going to gather infinite. But yesterday I gathered about 100 manually. So it’s not out of the question to set the bot to do so.
    The problem is the preset 1000 Collectability will do nothing if you don’t have 500 GP.
    So I currently have it gather 1 and wait 90 sec then repeat chapter. I think this could be better in 1 of 3 ways.
    Option 1 – (Good) – Is there a way to have MQ bot wait till i have 500 GP then proceed to repeat the chapter.
    Option 3 – (Better) – Is there a way to tell MQ bot to wait at next node till I have 500 GP, instead of waiting to repeat chapter.
    Option 3 – (Best) – The best would be to alter the 1000 collectability. If I have 500 GP, do what it is programmed to do. If I don’t then it should repeat Meticulous Prospector over and over until 1 of 2 things happens. A. I get to 1000 and then it collects till node depletes, or node depletes and then move on to next node. Yes this would mean that 2/3 nodes you attempt like this would yield nothing, but that 1/3 is still better than none. You would gather 2-3 collectables per node when you have 500. And then when you don’t you’d gather 1-2 about 1/3 of the time. These stats are very rough estimates based on my grinding out 100 of these yesterday. Exact numbers can very depending on gear and what not, but this is a good base.

Thanks for any help on this. Thanks for looking even if you don’t have an answer. And mostly thanks for MQ for this product, A++.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Make two different rotations then let Miqo select them based on your GP.

rotationIfGP(1000 Collectability)
    rotationIfGP(Meticulous Spam)
    gather()
    Zankul
    Zankul
    Participant

As always. Lyfox Thank You.

It doesn’t Seem to work. Not sure if I made the meticulous spam one right. just doing it 5 times.
    Any pointers? suggestions?
    It seems the 1000 collectability was created with features we don’t have.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

You have lots of redundant settings in gather by name. Using {} in gather by name blocks the second rotation so you should remove those. A simple ‘rarefied’ is enough. Here ive modified the preset for you. Replace yours with this one and it will work.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.