Collectibles

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Collectibles

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

lilmoore86
    Participant

How do you do collectibles on here. I have tried but nothing works. Does someone have presets that I can use that are very helpful. I need to get my red, yellow, and blue scripts and i need to do collectibles. This would make it so much easier. HELP PLEASE!!!

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yep theres lots of presets in the index: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/index-scenarios/
    Let me know what you tried and what exactly doesnt work. Ill try to help.

lilmoore86
    Participant

Under the “Gathering” tab and choosing the “Skill” section it gives the option of doing a collectible. I tried to use it and it never worked. I ended up deleting it.

Now I found out I need to do collectibles to collect script and easy way to collect clusters. So now I wanted to see someone’s setup so I can do the same. I don’t have a setup because I don’t know what I am doing really lol.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

That setup should work except one thing. You typed ‘Ice Crystal’ in gather by name which is not a collectable.
    Only certain items in the game are collectable. Like Eventide Jade or Rainbow Pigment. Tell Miqo the correct item you want to collect then it will work.

lilmoore86
    Participant

Oh no trust me it wasn’t for Ice Crystal. That was the last thing I was gathering. I have been working overtime for my fc and collecting shards and crystals. Now I want to max out our cluster (other than buying them). I saw that collectibles are an easy way of doing that.
    Do you have any presets for collectibles? I am a lvl 70 Miner; Gathering 1406; Perception 1380… ILVL is 339 (attached a shot of my character stats)

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  lilmoore86. Reason: photo too large
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yea take a look in the index. You can use my scenario for Duskglow 70***. Theres a second preset inside for Aethersand 66+. It should give you plenty of crystals and clusters along the way. If youre not interested in aethersands at all then change rotation to something simple like IA-IA-MA. It should be <400 collectability to reduce into clusters.

lilmoore86
    Participant

I am a noob when it comes to using the bot. I can setup a rotation/waypoints and gather stuff but when it comes to collecting and waiting for the timed nodes I don’t understand how to get the bot to work right for me.

I loaded your preset, but some of the stuff is in another language. I”m not sure what I am doing wrong or if i am understanding this… it seems so advance, more than I can understand. Maybe someone should make a walktrough on it? I don’t know what Scenario mining is or where to go to get collectibles or how to set the bot to automatically go there for me. I wish there was something that would teach me.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Ive made those presets to support all 4 ingame languages. Miqo will just ignore the ones she doesnt need so its not a problem. Heres a walkthrough.

1. Switch to scenario tab.
    2. Select Aethersand 66+.
    3. Select the chapter that matches current Eorzea time.
    4. Click start.

If you need help on understanding game mechanics you can use this reference: https://masterdotl.com/wiki/ephemeral-nodes

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.