Collectible gathering doesn't work if I have the icons on my hotbar?

Forum Forums Discussion Collectible gathering doesn't work if I have the icons on my hotbar?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Breakfast Enthusiast Breakfast Enthusiast 3 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I’m pretty confused as to why this is, I’m guessing it’s just a bad search algorithm but basically if I had both sets of icons for BTN/MIN on my hotbar, it’ll try to use whatever the first one it sees is and ignore everything else. So lets say I’m BTN and it tries to use “Meticulous Woodsman”, well this is great for BTN but this doesn’t work for MIN, it’ll just spam “Using: Meticulous” over and over again until it quits, the same is true for Scour/Scrutinity as well although I understand it probably is a tad harder to differentiate between the both of them.

TL;DR having collectible gathering icons on a hotbar bricks Miqo when gathering collectibles even though its supposed to increase efficiency

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Yea if you put identical icons from different jobs on hotbar it will confuse Miqo. Just put the correct icons on class specific hotbars and dont mix them. Miner icons for MIN, botanist icons for BTN.

You know, I can’t believe I didn’t think of that, but I’ll try that then lol ^^ just gotta free up some hotbar space

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.