Collectibility Rating Issue

Forum Forums Discussion Collectibility Rating Issue

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 7 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Peachy
    Peachy
    Participant

I was wondering if anyone else has a problem with Miqo keeping fish that are waaaaay below the collectibility set in the bot settings?

I’ve been farming perch and I have it set to the 826 as needed for the perch. And for some reason, not consistently, but occasionally Miqo will keep fish well below 826 ( anywhere between 400-800 ), after an hour fishing session this usually adds to somewhere between 7-12 fish out of everything I caught.

I’m not running out of inventory space or anything in this time so it’s not a HUGE issue but i’m curious if anyone else is having this happen.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Can you please confirm that Miqobot detects collectability rating correctly?
    Collectability value appears in the Output Area each time Miqobot makes a decision whether to keep or discard the fish. Also, the Output Area is the first place we recommend to look for clues when something weird happens.

It seems like a rare bug caused by selecting a wrong button in Yes-No window, and we’ll be making adjustments based on your feedback. If there’s any other valuable information in the Output Area, please tell us 🙂

Peachy
    Peachy
    Participant

I found out it only does this when im at the computer doing other things while the bot is running.

Next time I fish though I’ll copy the log into this thread for you so you can see it!

Peachy
    Peachy
    Participant

Fishing Session Log

here are the amount of fish it kept that were bad during that fishing session. I was on the computer at the time which does seem to be the issue.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

This is exactly what we needed. Thank you very much!

We have reproduced the issue, it indeed happens when you run the game in background, and when the mouse cursor passes over the game window (even if covered by another window), it interrupts any keypresses. These lines were the key to understanding this issue.

(8:46:40 AM) Sorry, couldn't move cursor with key '[{NUMPAD6}, 0x00]' :(
    (8:46:43 AM) Sorry, couldn't move cursor with key '[{NUMPAD6}, 0x00]' :(

We will make adjustments to Miqobot’s AI, and this issue will be fixed in the upcoming version. Thank you for providing such a detailed report 🙂

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

We have made the necessary adjustments, and this issue should be fixed in Miqobot v1.2.4.

Please note, that it’s impossible to fix this issue completely, since it would require implementing code injections.
    From now on, Miqobot will patiently wait for mouse to stop moving before making another attempt to select ‘No’ button. She needs a small fraction of a second, so under normal circumstances you might not notice this. This behaviour is described in details under Known Issues section of v1.2.4 Patch Notes.

If you want to prevent this behaviour completely, please consider switching the game to Windowed mode and minimizing it, when you run Miqobot in the background.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.