Classes / Jobs

Forum Forums Discussion Classes / Jobs

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  greenbeets1 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jonash
    Participant

Hi there,

I am new using Miqobot, so may i have not choice the best way to make it more worth…
    Which class and profesion is more worth considering Miqobot´s features.?
    I mean, i choosed Paladin cus seems like is a good job to soloing but eventually my focus is find a good way to make big amounts of Gil being afk meanwhile im working or sleeping. I think Paladin have not enough DPS but thats why i decided to make this topic. Looking for a good class to “grinding bot” and “gathering/crafting” bot.

Ill let a few question below and ill appreciate if u can give objetve answers.
    1-Which class would be the best class considering Miqobot´s features? and why?
    2-Which Profesion would be the best to going AFK considering Miqobot´s features?
    3-It is Solo dungeon a good way to farm GIL (6-12 hrs available to bot) if the answer is Yes, 3.1-which class would you recommend to Solo dungeon with Miqobot?

Hope you understand that i dont want your secrets how to farm GIL, i respect ur experience and just wanna know which way should i follow to exploit most as i can Miqobot.

Thank you so much and have fun!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  Jonash.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  Jonash.
    flamesbob
    flamesbob
    Participant
    1+

1: I have had the best luck doing Melee dps for dungeons. The damage you produce as a geared melee makes the dungeons go faster then when you run it as a Tank or healer purely because the squadrons and trusts don’t do as much damage as a player. I’ve run into issues with some ranged classes (I.E. Dancer) where I wont get close enough to the mobs for Miqo to realize it should be doing AoE damage. Also Dancer seems to not know how to use its level 71+ abilities…. The best class though is any gathering/crafting combo. There is a pinned tool for Miqo that works really well in generating scenarios for crafting different items.

2: I always caution against going full AFK when running Miqo just because its easier to convince people you are not a robot if you can add human elements. (pausing the bot to say hi to your FC mates or emote with those around you) with that being said Similar to the 1st point the best option for afk if you are willing to accept people seeing you is gathering classes. Fisher is the least suspicious for gatherers.

3: Solo dungeons are not a good way to farm Gil I don’t know 100% for sure but I do not believe you gain gold inherently from running the dungeon its self. so running dungeons can make you gil by either A selling any gear you get for their gold (this will net you about 10k an hour (assuming an average of 800 gold per item and about 6 items per dungeon every 30 minutes)) or turning it into your grand company for GC seals and then turning GC seals into other items. Most people opt for cordials or Venture seals. I would personally recommend the GC seals option but keep in mind that this is still only a decent idea if you are looking to level a class more so then as a money making method. Minion drops from the dungeons though can make you a small chunk of cash though. This is all subject to change though when Miqo pushes the next update through for the level 80 dungeon. That will allow for you to get tomestones which will be exchanged for crafting mats which depending on what is going on in the game sell for a decent amount at times.

greenbeets1
    Participant
    1+

1. Any class works really well with Miqobot
    2. I do tend to AFK crafting and gathering but not longer than 2 hours
    3. Solo dungeons such as Squadron and or Trust doesn’t make you gil per mob kill. However, you can turn in seals and trade in items such as cordials and sell them to the market

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.