Chocobo Racing – Pulling Reins

Forum Forums Discussion Chocobo Racing – Pulling Reins

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ral Ral 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ral
    Ral
    Participant

Hi, I am noticing that during races the bot is pulling reins a LOT. This is normally when I start losing my races. It happens on the courses that comes with Miqobot and some others. Currently I have noticed it on R40. R60 and R100. Sometimes I am not watching so I might miss it.

Is this normal? Is it a good tactic? I always feel that this is when everyone takes over.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Miqo simply follows the settings you give her. She tries to save enough stamina for the rest of the course but thats only if you set deccelerate at 95-100%. The less value you set the less pulling Miqo will do. If you want her to stop pulling completely set deccelerate to 0%.

Ral
    Ral
    Participant

Miqo simply follows the settings you give her. She tries to save enough stamina for the rest of the course but thats only if you set deccelerate at 95-100%. The less value you set the less pulling Miqo will do. If you want her to stop pulling completely set deccelerate to 0%.

Thank you. I did think it was about that but I just thought maybe something was wrong. Maybe something my end or something broken.
    Thanks again

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.