Chocobo Racing Issue

Forum Forums Discussion Chocobo Racing Issue

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Nott
    Participant

Excerpt from the log:

(1:11:53 PM) Registering for a race.
    (1:11:54 PM) Selecting a class.
    (1:11:54 PM) Selecting a course.
    (1:11:55 PM) Yes!
    (1:11:58 PM) Waiting for race to begin. Z-z...
    (1:12:53 PM) Something's wrong, the race doesn't start for too long. I'll poke NPC again.
    (1:13:10 PM) Racing stopping...  (<---Intervened here)
    (1:13:10 PM) Racing stopped.
    (1:13:11 PM) Racing started.
    (1:13:11 PM) 	Max races: 991
    (1:13:11 PM) Oh hey, the race is already ON!
    (1:13:11 PM) Zone: Race - Sagolii Road (ID 00000186); Recorded waypoints: 153

So I’ve run into this several time on my server. A 2nd (or more) player has taken too long to enter the race. Miqobot then tries to talk to the NPC but because the Waiting on Player screen is up she can’t. The simplest way to fix this I think would be extending the amount of time she waits. I’m not really sure how long, but at least another 10 seconds and we’ll see if it continues to happen. Obviously the bot does work when the race has already started, so perhaps setting a reset would be ok too, provided she can remember where she was in the number of races she was to do.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for reporting!

This is indeed easy to fix by tracking the Waiting on Player screen itself. We just have to arrange a test case with one or more players refusing to accept the invitation, and we’ll get it done.

Thank you very much 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.