Chocobo Racing Help

Forum Forums Discussion Chocobo Racing Help

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ilikepancakes4 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ilikepancakes4
    Participant

Hello! I’m attempting to just rank my little old chocobo’s up to pedigree 9, but I’m noticing that I often lose a lot of the races along the way. I’m using the presets that people have shared on here (thank you so much, btw), but I still get anywhere from 5-last most of the time.

I think it either has to do with my stats, skills, or the way I’m plugging in the acc/dec rates. Here are some photos of my setup:
    https://imgur.com/a/nO9TkAN

Is there a certain amount I should be entering for acc/dec? I’m pretty new to all of this and thank you in advance for any help! Hope you have a great day. o/!

Nirvana Flame
    Nirvana Flame
    Participant

To be honest I think switching up skills would work wonders for you, for lower pedigrees I like to go with Chocobo Dash 2 and either Choco Cure 2 or Increased Stamina 2. Those are easy to get from the Vendor and especially Chocobo Dash can easily push you into the finish line when you’re drained of Stamina.

Personally I set Chocobo Dash for the last 10% of the race or just use it manually if I have the need for it.
    I’ve set my Acceleration and Deceleration to 94% and 93% respectively since I had the issue of running try too fast sometimes. Depending on item luck this may drastically change naturally.

I hope you’ll get something out of this! Enjoy.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by Nirvana Flame Nirvana Flame.

ilikepancakes4
    Participant

Perfect! I actually gave that a shot and I’m seeing much better results. I had to stop getting greedy with that EXP. Haha. Thank you 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.