Chocobo Presets failing

Forum Forums Discussion Chocobo Presets failing

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

daktrgonzo
    Participant

Hello, Im very new to miqobot and I could use your feedback.

I am unsuccesfull with presets for Chocobo races that are uploaded on this forum.

Currently, I run R-80 races, my chocobo is Pedigree level 2 and rating of 66.

Could you please give me feedback on what I do wrong?

Thanks!

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Success is largely dependent on your chocobo stats, how well its fed, and what build you use. Presets are just waypoints for the bot to follow, they dont really make your bird faster or smarter. Presets also dont fit all possible chocobo builds and sometimes they are tailored for specific stats and even specific network latency.

Have you tried racing with your chocobo manually? Are you able to win consistently? If so then you can simply record your own waypoints for Miqo to follow. If not then waypoints are not the issue and you should try feeding your chocobo. If this bird is temporary and you level it only for breeding purposes later then finishing always 1st place is not necessary. As long as youre getting exp you can simply continue racing regardless of win rate.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.