Choco Race

Forum Forums Discussion Choco Race

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by LutBot LutBot 4 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tzubei
    Tzubei
    Participant

Hello!
    I’ve been trying your Chocobo Race bot for a while now but I can’t understand why I’m always finishing races as 8th or 7th place even with my excellent chocobo with maxed out Speed, Stamina and Cunning (300 to all, 4th breeding attempt) plus Choco Dash II ability.
    If I run manually with this chocobo I’m always 1st while the bot isn’t able to achieve even a 3rd place…
    That means that is not at all an efficient way of farming MGPs and it’s actually better to play minigames which earn about 700 MGP every time, but I feel farming with races is safer because you are always alone against bots and not exposed to reports by people passing by Gold Saucer minigames area…
    Maybe i’m doing something wrong? I’m using the default settings btw.
    Thanks in advance

Cheers!

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by Tzubei Tzubei.
    LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

You need a grid for racing. The ones provided in the grids thread might or might not work for you. Minigames are still better MGP/hr I believe.

I used the grids when I was ranking up my chocobo, and while they werent perfect, they were good enough. I’d finish 1st around 50-60% of the times, and that was enough for me (wasnt really looking for MGP, since the game pretty much showers you in it and a few days of sporadic miqo use gets you a couple of mill).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.