Choco Challenges

Forum Forums Discussion Choco Challenges

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Penguin
    Participant

Can you add The racing challenge races?

Seems like a simple add on when the bot opens speaks with the npc it has a check.
    Checks if challenge is there or not.
    If it is then bam does challenge race.
    Once Challenge is complete resumes normal profile.

gregye
    gregye
    Participant

there is no need for farming challenges because you get the bonus only the first time.

tbo miqo would be a bad decision in terms of choci challenges because the maps are different and sometimes quite hard in navigation. If you still wannt i can upload tracks for em so you can use those but i would recomend doing them by hand

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

I agree. Challenges are unique content which is better to do manually. And more fun as well.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

We could do that, but it would require additional research. Like Gregye and Lyfox said, Chocobo Challenges have very different navigation layouts and unlikely to win easily.

Would you please describe your request in details so we could understand it better? In particular, what would you like Miqobot to do when she tried a challenge and couldn’t win?

• Try over and over until she wins.
    • Try several times and leave it for later.
    • Try once and forget it.
    • Try once at every chocobo rank up.
    • Any other behaviour?

This information would help us analyze this feature and find the most appropriate solution.
    Thank you! 🙂

Penguin
    Participant

Try xxx (user set) at each rank up.

Yes choco challenges are super fun and i love doing manually but at the same time id rather them get done when i run miqo while i sleep.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Got it 🙂
    We will research chocobo challenges and find the appropriate place for them in AI. No ETA for now, because it will require additional data from the game to identify rank ups and win/lose states of the race.

Keep an eye for updates. Thank you for your feedback!

cakeday
    cakeday
    Participant

Any update on chocobo challenges?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, we researched Chocobo Challenges but haven’t managed to find a simple solution for them.
    Due to unique navigation layouts and additional data patterns, this feature will require a full development cycle of 4-8 weeks. At the moment this activity is not popular and the community demands other features. Chocobo Challenges are at low priority.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.