Checking a node for hidden items

Forum Forums Discussion Checking a node for hidden items

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kalbi
    Participant

Is there any options on the bot that makes it check the node for the certain hidden item and then ignore the rest?

ex.
    Check node > look for hidden item > none > close and move to next node

Check node > look for hidden item > mine/harvest hidden item > close and move to next node

For those whom dont know, the node resets after you open it and move on to the next node, you do not have to mine it.
    This would make farming hidden items so much more efficient!

If theres nothing for this right now i’d like to suggest it as a feature if its possible! 🙂

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, this feature is already planned 🙂

However, please note that this method will render compass abilities useless (Lay of the Land and Arbor Call). If you make Miqobot skip a gathering node and the next one is not in the immediate vicinity, she will be unable to find it and will get stuck.
    You can of course use Beacons instead of compass abilities, but this will probably make your navigation grids unnecessary complicated.

We recommend allowing Miqobot to gather shards and crystals by default, specifying them as the lowest priority item in Gather by Name. This way, gathering nodes will be always removed out of sight and compasses will function properly.

Thank you for your request!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.