Chat Function Request.

Forum Forums Discussion Chat Function Request.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Biaba 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Biaba
    Participant
    2+

This is a wonderfully made application. I can’t wait to see it grow. Could I offer a suggestion? A chat tab? This way you don’t need to stop Miqobot every time you need to reply to someone. Even if it’s as simple as an input box to type in /ls2 blah blah blah. Continue the great work.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

Yes, this feature is already planned 🙂

Automatic pause for chat is already implemented for Combat: Assist Mode. It is currently in early beta and we’d like to receive more feedback before we proceed.
    Please try it out and let us know how it goes.

If we don’t encounter any critical issues, auto-pause will be extended for all features.
    Thank you for your request!

Biaba
    Participant

Thanks for the reply. I do use the pause hotkey quite often. However, even when paused it will still not let me type. It seems to knock me off the input line right after I type /. The only way to actually type is to hit finish.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by  Biaba.

Nott
    Participant

I can’t say I have this problem with chat, seems to work fine for me.

Biaba
    Participant

Try to enable combat assist. Then enter a dungeon. Will it let you type?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yea it will.
    Combat > Assist > Auto-pause fot chat. A separate setting from hotkey. Have you enabled it?

Biaba
    Participant

Yes, that’s enabled. It’s rather odd that i’m the only one with this issue. The moment I try and type, it knocks me off the chat box as if it were tabbing around or something. This only seems to happen in a dungeon too.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by  Biaba.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for reporting!
    This is indeed a unique bug which has not been reported by anybody else. Would you please give us more information for investigation?

1. Enable Assist Mode and reproduce this behaviour by clicking on the chat box several times in a row.
    2. Please make a screenshot of Miqobot window with Assist Mode settings displayed.
    3. Please copy the complete message log from the Output Area to a text file. (Starting from “Hello! I am your Miqobot!”)
    4. Send the screenshot and the message log to us.
      You can either attach them to your next post here, or contact our Tech Support directly: https://miqobot.com/#support

Thank you for your assistance very much!

Biaba
    Participant

Maybe I didn’t have pause enabled after all 🙁 Since I posted this it hasn’t happened again. Thanks for the replies from all of you.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.