Character gets stuck in air with grid?

Forum Forums Discussion Character gets stuck in air with grid?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Newcrystal Newcrystal 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Newcrystal
    Newcrystal
    Participant

I tried some of the Endwalker grids on the forums and sadly, they’re not working for me. I’m thankful that people are doing grids and uploading them for us, but since they do not work for me, I have decided that I would try to make my own grids.

One common issue I faced when making my grids is that my character would fly up in the air and stop there facing upwards – refusing to move any further. Does anyone know the reason why this behaviour happens?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

This issue usually indicates that there is a keybind conflict in your game settings.
    You can find the detailed explanation of this problem in our Keybinds and Icons Recognition guide.

Our Tech Support can analyze your keybind mappings and identify the exact cause.
    If you require technical assistance, please contact us directly: https://miqobot.com/#support

Newcrystal
    Newcrystal
    Participant

Thank you for the fast reply!

I have changed my keybinds and things are working well. I have made a little grid of my own – not as smooth as others I’ve used before and it’s probably obvious that it’s scripted, but good enough that I can gather without hinderance (aka bumping into things).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.