Chapter – Extract All Materia

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Chapter – Extract All Materia

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Xion 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kit
    Participant

Just wanted to share this with the community as I haven’t otherwise been able to contribute as of yet. The only other version of a materia extraction scenario I was able to find here did not work for me, so I made my own. The intention of this scenario is to be copied as a new chapter into existing long-running crafting or gathering scenarios that consistently get your full set of gear 100% spiritbound. It will open your character panel and scroll through each item, extracting the materia from that item and advancing to the next automatically. I found that my current gathering scenario fully spiritbinds my gear set every two full runs of 13 chapters, so I simply expanded the scenario to two runs (26 chapter) and added this to the end of my second full loop (27th chapter).

::IMPORTANT::
    The script will fail and stop your scenario from continuing if ANY piece of gear is not spiritbound. It cannot detect whether or not an item is at 100% and it will break when trying to extract an item that is not yet extractable. Please make sure you add it in to a scenario at a point where you are certain your entire gear set, weapons, rings, and all, is 100% spiritbound. Additionally, this script assumes you are using default key-binds on num0, num*, num2, num6, and num8.

I tried to comment the script as much as possible so it could be understood and edited as needed. If you make your own edits, be aware that the belt and weapons have extract materia in a different position in the context menu than the rest of the items do, so you will have to account for that. It is slow, and you can adjust the timings to you own personal preference, but with these delays it is at least consistent on my machine. Hope this is useful to some people!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Xion
    Participant

Thank you! It failed on me after a few items but might’ve moved the mouse so will try again after get full spiritbond.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.