Can't input anything under Gather by Name?

Forum Forums Discussion Can't input anything under Gather by Name?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

akanesus
    Participant

Hi! First time posting so sorry if this has been asked before, but I’ve tried multiple times to type into the Gather by Name box and nothing is happening. I’ve read the help and it says to double click on a new line but I’m still unable to type. Am I doing something wrong?

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster
    2+

Are you clicking where the star symbol is? It should look like on the screenshot I attached when you click on it.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Ai Ai.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Ai Ai.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

akanesus
    Participant

Well that was completely simple and I was totally overthinking it. Thank you! 🙂

tamahime
    Participant

I’m also having this problem!! 🙁 I click and click on the star symbol and all it does is highlight it in blue it doesn’t let me write anything at all

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Have you tried double click.

tamahime
    Participant

Yes I double click on the * and I’m not given the option to type, all it does is highlight that entire section in blue but nothing else. I looked at Ai’s screenshot too but it doesn’t do that for me at all.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Thats weird. Try restarting and check your antivirus. Somethings blocking your Miqo.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.