Can't input any commands in Crafting

Forum Forums Discussion Can't input any commands in Crafting

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  greenbeets1 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

greenbeets1
    Participant

Can someone help me?

I am trying to craft Grade 3 Skybuilders’ Broom but I can’t input the keys to press in the macro box. See attached screenshot.

Also, when I followed the guide of Lyfox, I am getting this prompt message from the scenario which doesn’t make sense to me.

//Craft
    solverPreset(recommended)
    nqhq(balanced)
    reclaimOff()

//–Section crafts: 0

//Goal
    solverPreset(recommended)
    nqhq(balanced)
    reclaimHQ(50)

//–Section crafts: 0

//Repair
    reclaimOff()
    repair()

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Seems like you did something different from the guide. Or garlandtools broke something again. If you give me a link to the crafting list i can take a look.

greenbeets1
    Participant

Thanks for your reply Lyfox.

Are these links what you are pertaining about?

Garland Tools
    Gamerscape

Also, have you seen the screenshot I’ve pasted above? It’s weird because I can’t put anything on the box..

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Not exactly. I need a direct link to your crafting list in garlandtools. Click on it and copy the full link.
    The box you ask about is for macros. If you want to use macros instead of solver unclick solver > use.

greenbeets1
    Participant

Here you go, hope I got it right.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Ok i see your problem. Seems like you didnt follow the guide. You have to click Add to crafting list in order to summon this box: http://garlandtools.org/db/#group/Crafting%20List{item/31205}

But its kinda an overkill to make a scenario for a single item. If you want to craft a few skybuilders brooms then all you have to do is select the recipe in your crafting log and click start on Crafting tab in Miqo.

greenbeets1
    Participant

Thanks Lyfox for your feedback. I did that though, just by choosing the desired craft item and hitting Crafting in Miqo. However, for some reason it is not doing the best it can to do high quality items, just literally crafting the progress.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Maybe youre missing some skills on your hotbar. Could you post the crafting log from Miqo? And a screenshot of your hotbar?

greenbeets1
    Participant

It’s already working like a charm Lyfox. Thanks for your help!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.