Cannot use 'CollectableSB' rotation

Forum Forums Discussion Cannot use 'CollectableSB' rotation

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by CBP CBP 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    CBP
    CBP
    Participant

Tried multiple scenarios via the indexed posts that are using the CollectableSB rotation. I am attempting to farm Unspoiled nodes for scripts to level up but I just fly to the node and start harvesting without using any abilities. Is this due to me not having enough GP? These scenarios are made for level 61+ leveling and I have a full set of HQ Ironworks gear so I don’t see what the problem is. Any help would be appreciated.

SefirosuKuraudo
    Participant

It very well could be your GP, I believe the CollectableSB rotation by default requires 650 GP. How much do you currently have? Are you using food? If you don’t quite have the GP to hit 650, you can try removing the +5% Gathering skill (or +15%, which would make it 700 GP:P) at the beginning of the rotation, which will reduce the GP requirement to 600 GP to execute. But yes, if you don’t have the GP at the time Miqobot begins to gather form the node, she won’t execute the rotation, which can lead to her getting stuck there.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yea most likely because of GP. What does Miqo say in the message log? The answer is usually there.

billoute
    Participant

Also don’t forget to put the name of what you’t trying to collect between bracket

{something}

it’s the way to tell miqobot to use the rotation you selected on this particuliar item, otherwise he’ll just gather it.

Arc
    Arc

Another possibility might be, that you imported several scenarios that all use CollectableSB and it created multiple instances of CollectableSB in your gathering rotations page, which can cause some issues of Miqobot not knowing which ‘CollectableSB’ to use (even though they’re all the same)(at least for me that was a problem). In that case delete all CollectableSB rotations but one, from the ‘Gathering -> skills -> …’ Menu, by selecting the surplus rotations and pressing the X button.

CBP
    CBP
    Participant

Was a combination of two things here. Turns out I was being stupid and reading a thread for an entirely different scenario and that’s what confused me on the GP requirements. Also I did import it multiple times while figuring it out because the first time it only imported the scenario and not the grids. Had to fully meld GP in everything to make the cut and remove the duplicate profiles which fixed my issues. Thanks everyone!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.