Cannot get the gathering to work at ALL

Forum Forums Discussion Cannot get the gathering to work at ALL

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Akirababe
    Participant

I’m going crazy here. Going to try tackling this again in the morning, but I have seriously NO idea what’s going on. I have a relatively fresh Miner, lv 7… Tried using the TinZincFemur by captainblunt… went through and madde sure all my settings were correct (quick setup)… set up everything according to the basic guide… Selected Grid. typed “mineral” under gathering node. Slot 2 selected for Tin. Every single time I hit “Start” I get this:
    (3:11:51 AM) Gathering started.
    (3:11:51 AM) Max gather count: 150
    (3:11:51 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘mineral’ *.*
    (3:11:51 AM) No gathering nodes around. But hey, there’s a beacon over there for me ->
    (3:11:51 AM) Poking creatures in the woods… Good night! <3

If I close and re-open Miqobot, it pulls out my chocobo the first time I hit that, but then never sends me anywhere. The first time I tried it from a town, it started running me somewhere, but I had to hit finish and take control because it was running me into a corner. Now it just isn’t bloody working and it’s driving me nuts lol it’s probably something ridiculously stupid and small, and I’m going to ask a friend about in the morning since he was running circles around me mining before he went to bed, but thought I would preemptively post on here for advice. Help please 🙁

Akirababe
    Participant

Well… just tried running it as admin. It’s now put me on my chocobo and tabbing quickly through everything in view. So that’s a no go.

(3:19:13 AM) Gathering started.
    (3:19:13 AM) Max gather count: 0
    (3:19:13 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘mineral’ *.*
    (3:19:13 AM) No gathering nodes around. But hey, there’s a beacon over there for me ->
    (3:19:13 AM) Going from 4 to 3 in 2 trips.

Akirababe
    Participant

Yet another update xD Just selected the node that was right next to me, hit finish, then start again… it mined the tin for me, then put me on my chocobo and went back to tabbing through everything.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Seems like you have conflicts in your shortcuts. Check the bold text here: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-keybinds/
    Judging from your description Miqo tries to rotate camera but hits target switching instead. So something there is definitely in conflict.

Akirababe
    Participant

Omg I love you… That totally was my problem… Like I said, it’s probably something small xD My keybinds were kinda wonky so it obviously couldn’t run my character properly. It took some figuring to get the keybinds set up satisfactorily (I use my numpad for my 15 mouse buttons) but now she’s mining np 🙂
    Thank you Lyfox! <3

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by  Akirababe.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

My pleasure.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.