Can bot level all crafting/gathering jobs?

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Can bot level all crafting/gathering jobs?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Feral 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

legendbotboi
    Participant

Hi, the bot looks great and I’m really interested in purchasing it, i’m just wondering if it’s basically a grind-for-you bot where it will catch fish over and over, or if it can actually level crafting jobs/do leves/equip crafting gear/etc

Arc
    Arc

In the Index: Scenarios topic there are several community-made scenarios you can download for leveling gatherers and crafters with routines that teleport you from one area to another, gather certain items, teleport somewhere else, craft new items, gather collectables, turn them in automatically, repair your gear, etc. etc.

It is pretty complex and an easy method for leveling. For the lower levels there are no scenarios, but that’s basically, because you can let the bot grind in an area with the highest level gatherables in 5 level intervals.

Feral
    Participant

How exactly do I get the bot to do low level gathering and crafting? I tried clicking gather and the grid confuses me. Do i need to put the bot in a specific area? All of my DoL jobs are basically new.

BMerc
    Participant
    1+

You would want to go to the Gather section and locate what you can gather, once you have the installed into your Miq then goto the correct zone for said item. Once in that zone the grid should be up so make your way towards it and turn Miq on. At the start you will be moving areas a lot to keep lvling, it wont be until you are higher (50’s?) where you’ll want to swap from a specific build to a Scenario.

Hope this helped

Feral
    Participant

You would want to go to the Gather section and locate what you can gather, once you have the installed into your Miq then goto the correct zone for said item. Once in that zone the grid should be up so make your way towards it and turn Miq on. At the start you will be moving areas a lot to keep lvling, it wont be until you are higher (50’s?) where you’ll want to swap from a specific build to a Scenario.

Hope this helped

Thanks! This helped with the gathering part. I will have to learn more about how to do crafting since I don’t know how to let Miq go to my retainer or chocobo saddle to get items.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.