Bur report.

Forum Forums Discussion Bur report.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Weise
    Weise
    Participant

Im doing craft…..MANY craft.
    Bot bugget when switch next craft, not always. On average this happens every 20-30 kraft. Bot Jump on next recipie or, trying press next recipie page arrow, and stopped craft.
    Now i use 1.2.54 version, and problem gone – all ok. Somthing in new version.
    I tested it MANY times.
    I hope this will be fixed in the near future.
    Thanks!

• This topic was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Weise Weise.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

It seems you accidentally hit next recipe arrow yourself. You can reproduce it in 1.2.54 too. Its a lack of selector logic, nothing wrong with new version. 1.2.6 beta has setCraftRecipe() which adds this logic.

Just try it with scenarios, they are truly awesome.

recipe(Electrum Ingot)
    craft(max)

Weise
    Weise
    Participant

Not accidentally, really. I dont touch bot when he craft. I tested it many times (all yesterday) and bug rlly be.
    I may use scenarios, but not want, Craft bookmark more useful for me now. And it easy for novice bot user.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Oh i see. Maybe its indeed a bug then. Lets wait for devs.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Thank you for reporting very much!
    We have managed to identify and alleviate the issue.
    The hotfix is available for download in Miqobot v1.2.61 Beta. If you could please verify that it works correctly now, we would be most grateful.

@lyfox said correctly, the problem is indeed the absence of selector logic. However due to Miqobot attempting to select NQ or HQ materials even without recipe name, it may lead to accidental changes in selection.
    We have reimplemented several AI modules to make this logic more stable.

From now on, Miqobot will remember the selected recipe and keep track of selection at all times. Accidental mishits should no longer break crafting activity.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.