[Bug] Recommended skill: (Nothing)

Forum Forums Discussion [Bug] Recommended skill: (Nothing)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  he_le 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

he_le
    Participant

Since there is no bug reports section, I figured I would post here instead. It seems that when Miqobot sometimes gets stuck on crafts with the log message “Recommended skill: (Nothing)”. This happens when the crafting solution includes ‘flawless synthesis’ and the material condition is ‘Poor’. I found this through testing by crafting >1000 ingots past 2 days(both ignore quality checked and unchecked). Every time it got stuck, the condition was Poor.

Any way to fix this?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Would you please verify that you have at least one of these skills on hotbar on all crafting jobs?

• Basic Synthesis
    • Careful Synthesis
    • Careful Synthesis II

If it doesn’t help, then please check option “Enable logs” under Solver settings. It will create two log files which we need in order to reproduce and analyze your issue.
    Next time you encounter the problem, it will be written in the logs. Put both of them in ZIP or RAR archive and attach here.

Thank you for your assistance very much!

ExarchCoercer
    Participant

There is a definitely a bug regarding this. I ran through a scenario I’ve run through 1000x last night and it started happening

Image 2017-12-07 at 8.37.03 AM.png
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for reporting again!
    Unfortunately we can not reproduce your issue based simply on Output Area.

Please check option โ€œEnable logsโ€ on Crafting tab under Solver settings. It will create two log files:

• miqo_crafting.log
    • miqo_crafting_solver.log

Please put both of them in ZIP or RAR archive and attach here. We need them in order to reproduce and analyze your issue.
    Thank you very much!

bergtom
    Participant

Just to echo the other people, I too have had this issue a few times, did not know about the anble logs, but since i do now I will do this and send them to you when it happens again next (happened at least 3 times in the past 2 days)

but just to ask, the logs do not contain any sensitive information about me does it? ๐Ÿ™‚

thanks and love you and your teams work miqobot

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

The log files contain only crafting related information, such as:

• Crafter stats (Craftsmanship, Control, CP)
    • Recipe stats (Progress, Quality, Durability, Condition)
    • Buff stacks
    • Skills used

Information is stored in plain text format so you can take a look yourself before sending to us ๐Ÿ™‚

bergtom
    Participant
    1+

Merry christmas Miqobot, here’s the logs you asked for ๐Ÿ™‚ catnip ran out and just got around to renewing it this month and already got hit by the nothing skill again ๐Ÿ˜ฎ hope this can help you and your team ๐Ÿ™‚

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  bergtom.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Merry Christmas!
    Thank you very much, this is exactly what we needed. Our developers should now be able to reproduce and fix the issue ๐Ÿ™‚

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

We have managed to identify and fix the issue.
    Only a certain combination of stats, buffs, and material condition was affected. The logs you provided have been extremely helpful. Thank you very much!

New version is now available for download from our website.

he_le
    Participant

Sorry for lack of followup, I have been busy and completely forgot about this. Thanks a lot for the fix!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.