Buffs and Crafting

Forum Forums Discussion Buffs and Crafting

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Krude 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lalafell
    lalafell
    Participant

Hi all! I just got Miqobot. I’ve never botted before in any game so I’m new to this whole thing. So far, I’ve been trying out the crafting module. I’m trying to figure out if there’s a way to have it automatically use my food and tea when it expires if I have them on the hotbar? Also, I’ve just been using the presets so far (reccomended, fastest). I see that I can create new but I don’t quite understand how that works. It made a .miqo file. Do I open that in a text editor?

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

There is no automatic way to do it, but you can program using them into a scenario.

You can use a scenario similar to what’s in this thread. You’ll just have to edit in what you’re working on and what stuff you’re using and where it is accessible at.

captainblunt
    captainblunt
    Participant

Also, I’ve just been using the presets so far (reccomended, fastest). I see that I can create new but I don’t quite understand how that works. It made a .miqo file. Do I open that in a text editor?

Welcome to the wonderful world that is Miqo. There is rarely ever a need to edit any text files. While on the crafting tab, just hit the ‘new’ button located near the bottom right. It will create ‘new solver’. Double click that to change the name. Make the selections on the right of that to whatever you want and click ‘overwrite’ and it will be saved.

Check this out if you want to try your hand with some scenarios with varying degrees of success. 🙂

https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/index-scenarios/

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by captainblunt captainblunt.
    lalafell
    lalafell
    Participant

Thanks for the responses and information.

I had found the expert crafting topic earlier but when I copy those scenarios, it says, “No Miqobot preset found” error. I changed “ishgard” to “recommended” since that’s the name of the solver(?) that I’m currently using, but it still presents the same error. I understand how icon() works, but there were also two different uses of recipe(), one with recipe(name,#), and one with just recipe(name) does it work either way? Is there a more detailed guide I’m missing on creating a scenario?

Krude
    Participant

When in the scenario tab, hit the ? button for a list of all commands and how they work.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.