BTN Lv 75+ Yellow Scrip Collectables

Forum Forums Grids and Presets BTN Lv 75+ Yellow Scrip Collectables

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  lostmybacons 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

fakename
    Participant
    3+

Hey Everyone,

I’ve never posted anything to the forum but learned a lot from y’all. Here’s a Scenario that gathers the Level 70 to 79 BTN Collectables (i.e., Rarefied Sandteak Log, Rarefied Kelp, Rarefied White Oak Log, Rarefied Miracle Apple Log).

You need to be at least level 75 to have access to the level 80 nodes. You should hit level 80 in about 5 to 10 trips.

I’m not 100% certain, but I believe I copied a few of the grids from ijawa. Please let me know if anything’s wrong.

Thank you,
    -FN

• This topic was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by  fakename.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

BoredNewb
    Participant

thanks for this.

lostmybacons
    Participant

Just started using this. Not sure why, but the waitUntil for some reason skips huge chunks of time. For instance, in game ET was about to be 10AM, but Miqo said in another 2380 seconds. It TPed me to the next town then AFKed. At 10:00 ET nothing happened, waited til closer to 11:00 ET and eventually clicked “next” to force the next step, which went to where it should go and gathered.

Looks like it’s doing this for every node. In game time is definitely set to ET. I’ve even cycled it on and off a few times just to see.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.