BTN Coerthas legendary node grid

Forum Forums Grids and Presets BTN Coerthas legendary node grid

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

blink383
    Participant

So this is the first nav grid i made, i know it is far from perfect but i find this to be awesome and couldn’t find any other like it, so i’m sharing. It covers all the legendary harvest spots for Coerthas, I just go to the area at the start time for the first node and let it go… runs them all. again i know its not perfect so if you die or its not 100% let me know. also i realize there are other folklore nodes that spawn in different areas between the times of these ones, but as this is the first one I’ve unlocked it is nice to be able to run them all while i do laundry 🙂

• This topic was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by  blink383.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by  blink383.

blink383
    Participant

here i forgot one node spot, this one includes it. any tips for making this grid better are welcome 🙂

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Hey thanks for the grid looks pretty! So it contains three of them Dravanian Paprika, Vanilla Beans, and Frost Cotton Boll, right?

blink383
    Participant

correct, so far i think it works alright it could use more testing honestly

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Been running it today, works great!
    I was a bit worried about beacons because when theres no spawn Miqo flies through them all and usually ends up at the wrong edge of the map. And when a node actually spawns she has to fly all the way back. But it turned out fine every time so theres no issue. I would however convert all beacons to fly waypoints and make a single beacon instead (in the middle of grid at equal distance from all nodes). But thats my personal preference nothing to worry about.
    I also like to connect my unspoiled grids to aetherytes for convenience. If you connect this one to Falcons Nest you can simply teleport and start the bot immediately.
    Overall nice grid thanks a lot.

blink383
    Participant

i was actually thinking the same thing last night, i ran it for a few hours and actually found a problem with one of the nodes that was a bit far and the connecting points weren’t lined up. fixing that this morning. and I found another post where you mentioned putting a fly point near tele and i added that as well. i’ll post it in a little bit after i fix it up some. thank you for testing it out and your feed back :DD

blink383
    Participant

so here is the updated grid, one beacon centered to all the nodes, and it will fly out straight from the tele point. ran it for a good few hours and it works well. if you find any problems let me know and i’ll fix it up 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

This is great. Been flying on it for quite some time not a single hiccup. Thanks!
    Hey Miqo, i think we need to add this to the index.

EDIT: Oh wait its already there. Nice.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by Lyfox Lyfox.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.