Bright Flax/Weaver Scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Bright Flax/Weaver Scenario

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  zgo63925 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    lynian
    lynian
    Participant
    1+

This will gather Bright flax, Repair and then craft Bright Linen Yarn and Bright Linen Cloth, repair repeat

If you have exp consumables put them on F key or just change the script.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by lynian lynian.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

anon.okami
    Participant

Overall the scenario is pretty solid. Everything works as should, however, I have one concern. Some of the waypoints that are used interfere with environmental surroundings (Bumping into trees, excessive walking before mounting). These things do look relatively suspicious and should be addressed if you decide to update the scenario. Thanks for the scenario!

lynian
    lynian
    Participant

Yeah I made the grid pretty quickly. I noticed a few of those issues aswell after a little testing. It could definitely use some tweaks.

anon.okami
    Participant

No worries though. If we use Miqo correctly it shouldn’t be a problem :). Thank you for the scenario, it will help my weaver for sure.

zgo63925
    Participant
    1+

Remember, the less waypoints the better, miqo will do mini stops at every waypoint and this would be very suspecious.

Look it at one of my grids for example.

Go to Wright and have a look, also you can see how to properly avoid mobs without extra waypoints for stealth 🙂

Almost finished my MNR/BTN 70-80 scenario. Just gotta add the last 2 grids but I just woke up so give me a few hours and ill post it :p

Attachments:

miqoai52
    Participant

This bright flax grid has issues, you paths going through trees and it gets stuck, i fixed it but it still needs a lot of cleaning up

Attachments:

zgo63925
    Participant

This bright flax grid has issues, you paths going through trees and it gets stuck, i fixed it but it still needs a lot of cleaning up

I considered doing that but decided its too much efford to fix, making it new would probably be faster.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.