Breeding Multiple Chocobos

Forum Forums Discussion Breeding Multiple Chocobos

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Soundless 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Syndair
    Participant

New to miqo bot and to Chocobo racing? Quick question what is the best way to breed a bunch of chocobos using miqo bot and level them up. I guess like what is the best way to automate leveling. I assume I would pick one track and not random. As I level my Chocobo will go up in ratings and I will need new waypoints, right? So is chocobo racing not something you can really afk for 2 long on until you get that BIS bird then run r-300 all day?

Thanks in advance.

castix
    Participant

Miqobot automates the racing part. You have to do the breeding yourself.

I recommend the ‘Sagolii Road’ track for leveling up your Chocobo because it’s the shortest one. I personally switch my waypoint preset whenever the bot runs into too many obstacles. That’s why I recommend having a preset for every rating category.

For more information on how to breed Chocobos I’d just watch a YT guide.

Soundless
    Participant
    1+

I think he is wondering if there is a scenario that will level chocobos up to 40 for breeding while changing waypoints along the way as your rating increases. More races are required for higher pedigrees I believe.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.