Bot not registering time?

Forum Forums Discussion Bot not registering time?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  junkie1977 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

mochibun
    Participant

Hello! im sorry in advance as this is probably a dumb question but I couldn’t figure it out nor find a answer using key words. Are scenarios that have to wait on times assit based? Or are they supposed to automatically move at the right time? Because I cant seem to get my character to move at the right ET time I have to manually click next every time. Is this correct or is there something I’m missing to fix it? thank you in advance for the assistance!

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

Are you sure you’re putting the correct time in 24-hour time? Meaning if you were doing a scenario at say 4PM ET, that you’re putting it in as 16:00ET?

The most likely cause is either that or syntax. Including an attachment of your scenario will help us better troubleshoot.

Zzoomers
    Zzoomers
    Participant

Make sure your game is in ET time?

mochibun
    Participant

Games in ET time and the scenarios just the legendary collection one! Im unsure why it doesn’t seem to want to read the time. It seems right everything is in a 24 hour time. My character just wont budge when it hits the right time. I’ll try some reinstalls of stuff to see if that works now that I have confirmation its not right at least thank you 🙂

Eyefinity
    Participant

It’s always a good idea to post your scenario, and the errors if there are any.

junkie1977
    Participant

Your scenario script should looks like this:

teleportIfNotThere(Aetherite-Name) // Where should I go?
    grid(my-navigation-grid) // Which navigation routes should I follow?
    job(MIN) // Which job should I use?
    gatherPreset(my-gather-preset) // Which items should I go after?
    rotationIfGP(my-rotation) // Which rotation should I use for gathering?
    gatherSlot(1) // Which item slot should I gather?
    afkUntil(00:01ET) // When should I start?
    workUntil(01:50ET) // When should I give up this gathering job?
    gather(1) // Go gather if everything above is met

You can use more than one rotation, and the bot will use whatever suits your highest GP points. Everything else should be unique.

Zzoomers
    Zzoomers
    Participant

I am not seeing goToWaypoint in there

junkie1977
    Participant

I am not seeing goToWaypoint in there

If your navigation route has a beacon, you don’t have to use goToWaypoint: you navigate to the nearby area and the bot ensures it goes where the gathering item is at.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.