bot doing everything EXCEPT looting the node (gathering)

Forum Forums Discussion bot doing everything EXCEPT looting the node (gathering)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

dexter1912
    Participant

I set up the bot, did all the waypoints…it runs around, it uses my skills on my bar it…it gets to the node, it chooses the right node slot and then it doesn’t “hit” the tree/mining node etc. Not sure if this is a known bug, I have got it to work in some zones but then in others, in doing the exact same setup…it doesnt do anything. thanks for the help. currently in the 48 trial and wanting to buy, but if its not going to work everywhere?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Would you please give us more information about your issue?

1. What settings do you use on Gathering tab? Do you use slot number or gather by name?
    2. What exactly are the items that Miqobot gathers correctly?
      And what exactly are the items that Miqobot doesn’t gather?
    3. Do you use any gathering rotations? Are they triggered correctly?
    4. What does Miqobot say in the Output Area?
      Please show us a complete message log starting from “Hello! I am your Miqobot!”

The more information we have, the faster we’ll be able to help you!

dexter1912
    Participant

sending you 2 pictures, 1 of the gathering tab and 1 of the navigation. using a user submitted grid for getting rosewood logs in east shroud.

using a rotation, but just the HQ ability which the bot is saying it is using but on my screen it isn’t activating. It is however using the sprint ability.

I also have successfully used this to get fire shards in middle la noscea. using the 1 ability for extra fire shards with no problems.

for whatever reasons it is doing everything except once its clicks on the tree and locates the correct node…it isn’t activating the ability and or looting the item. Not sure why. thanks for any help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

dexter1912
    Participant

i noticed gather by name still had “water shard” as i was trying other areas for water shards and had the same problem…so i was trying gather by name instead of slot #…to fix the issue, which didnt work. I deleted it…(in the rosewood log grid) still the same issue.

dexter1912
    Participant

i got a couple of them working by just doing away with any of the added abilities. basically just the grid, sprint…node # and then it works. Seems to be an issue in some areas with activating gathering abilities to boost yield/ hi quality etc.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for providing the requested information!

Indeed, from your screenshots it is obvious that Miqobot gets stuck when trying to use HQ +20% ability. It corresponds to Prune II on botanist.
    Please try the following solutions:

1. Make sure that you have a keybind assigned to a hotbar slot with Prune II ability.
      In order to understand how Miqobot works with hotbars, please follow our guide on Keybinds and Icons Recognition.
    2. Alternatively, you may try to move Prune II to another hotbar slot which already has a keybind assigned.
    3. If it still doesn’t help, could you please confirm that your character is level 60 or above, and you have completed the job quest “Seeds Know No Borders” which unlocks this ability.
      Is Prune II highlighted on your hotbar during gathering?
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.